Skip to content
Updates
MrsWhiteCastle posted:
How is everyone doing? For those in school, is the transition going OK?

We are doing much better here. The Zyrtec and Singulair are helping so, so much. I feel bad I didn't give them to her sooner, but I won't make that mistake again. We still can't have windows open, but we might try playing outside a bit more now. And, ballet seems to go smoothly now, too. Such a relief!
Emily (6 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (4)

seeit2 responded:
I'm so glad to hear things are going well. So nice when your kids can breathe, isn't it?

School is going well here, Lily loves it and the teachers are very responsive. We started soccer a few weeks ago, that has been kinda rocky because Lily does not seem to like people kicking her for reasons she can't quite be sure of...but we are hanging in on that one lol.

How are you enjoying the extra "me" time?
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

MrsWhiteCastle replied to seeit2's response:
Emily keeps saying she wants to try soccer. I'm just afrad that running around outside might not be the best thing for her right now.

I loved the "me" time at first. But, it quickly got lonely. I will confess, I almost wanted another baby to fill up that empty space. That feeling has passed for now, and it had better STAY AWAY!!!!

I saw you changed your signature on the other board. I can't believe that Eli is 2 already. How is he doing? Have you even thought about putting him in preschool yet?
Emily (6 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (4)

seeit2 replied to MrsWhiteCastle's response:
No, no preschool for him yet. Unless the district decides to send him for his speech issues, which wouldn't happen until he turns 3 anyway I don't think. I am enjoying my time with him right now, I don't know how long I'll have it and he is just at the precious toddler age when everything is new and fun... he's pretty easygoing too which helps a ton. Now that the weather is cooling a bit we are going to explore the city together.

I hear you on wanting to fill the space with baby, and NOT wanting to fill it with baby lol! I feel like I would kill for time alone and then when I actually get it I don't know what to do with myself.
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Debbie and I have moderate/severe asthma. I also have allergies including food allergies that trigger my asthma. I am married to the most a...More

Helpful Tips

Egg substitue for baking
You can substitute ground flax meal for egg in any recipe. Just mix one Tablespoon flax with three Tablespoons water for each egg in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.