Skip to content
Baked egg and baked milk challenge
AidenandAvaMom posted:
Both my kids are allergic to dairy egg peanuts and tree nuts. My allergist said we can do a baked egg and baked milk challenge on my 6 year old son. Has anyone done this with their child Thanks or the support Stacey

seeit2 responded:
I've done the baked egg challenge, but not any others. It was kind of a challenge finding things that had egg but not milk so I baked my own stuff - I made cupcakes that actually turned out fluffy lol. She passed just fine - hope you have the same results! Keep us posted!

Deb
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

MrsWhiteCastle responded:
Hello! I'm sorry I can't help. My 6 year old is only allergic to tree nuts. I wanted to welcome you to the board, though. It's so nice to have a place to come and talk to other parents who really understand how difficult food allergies can be.

Please keep us updated on how the challenge goes. I can only imagine how exciting and scary that would be.
Emily (6 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (4)

j9ween3 responded:
DD2 is allergic to eggs but can eat pancakes, french toast, cakes & cookies.
good luck!
Janine
Tyler -6, Bella -4, and Giana -15 months born 8 weeks early

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Debbie and I have moderate/severe asthma. I also have allergies including food allergies that trigger my asthma. I am married to the most a...More

Helpful Tips

Dairy-free, Egg-free sugar cookies
From "The Joy of Vegan Baking" by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau 1-3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.