Skip to content
Found It!
MrsWhiteCastle posted:
Last February or so, Emily lost her medical alert bracelet. I tore the house upside down looking for it. I even tore some of my Mom's house apart looking for it. I finally gave up, assuming it got thrown away.

Well, we bought new bedroom furniture and mattresses, so I have been re-arranging all the furniture in all of our bedrooms. I moved Elizabeth's box springs, and there it was! I guess the bracelet got wedged between the wall and the box springs. I know I had looked under the bed before.

Emily now has 3 bracelets, 2 of them identical. When we found it, she said that we should save it for her sister, in case she is allergic to tree nuts, too. Doesn't quite work that way, kiddo!

I wish I could have back the hours I spent looking for that darn bracelet.....
Emily (6 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (4)

seeit2 responded:
Glad you found it! Lily used to take hers off at nap time and put it on her stuffed animals...I was always finding the thing in her bed. Look at it this way, at least you have a few backups now lol
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Deb. I have two young children, one with severe milk allergy, the other with peanut allergy. My DH is gluten-free. Want to come over for di...More

Helpful Tips

Egg substitue for baking
You can substitute ground flax meal for egg in any recipe. Just mix one Tablespoon flax with three Tablespoons water for each egg in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.