Skip to content
Nut Free Bakery
mrswhitecastle posted:
Hip hip hooray!!! I have found a nut free bakery about 15 minutes from our house! I am so flippin' excited!

It's gluten free, peanut free, and tree nut free. They also sell things that are free from all the major allergens.

Guess what else they had??? They had commercially prepared tree nut free granola bars. Woo hoo! Now, I don't know if Emily will like them, but at least she can have a chance to try them.

I took her there last Friday, and she thought it was the best place ever. She was jumping up and down, clapping her hands because she got to pick out whatever she wanted. She had never been to a bakery before, and she loved it. They have a chocolate chunk cake that is excellent.

I ordered a cake for a baby shower I am throwing next weekend. It's going to be so awesome to have Emily be able to eat the same thing as everyone else.
Emily (7 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (5)

deluxehd responded:
That is totally awesome! I can't even imagine how excited she was. It must have brought tears to your eyes. I get so excited when I can try a new food and especially to have the new taste in my mouth.

Congratulations on your find!
Debbie
Adult with food allergies and asthma.

seeit2 responded:
that is awesome!!!
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

crunk05177 responded:
Awesome! I hope she gets tons of good treats! I can't wait until Nathan can eat eggs again....we have a nut free bakery sort of nearby but with the eggs, he can't eat the stuff anyway lol.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Debbie and I have moderate/severe asthma. I also have allergies including food allergies that trigger my asthma. I am married to the most a...More

Helpful Tips

Chewy Flourless chocolate cookies Gluten Free
from a supplement in my local paper these cookies are gluten-free 1 3/4 Cups powdered sugar 1/2 cup Dutch processed Cocoa 2 t cornstarch ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 37 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.