Skip to content
Benadryl single serve doses
mrswhitecastle posted:
Is anyone having a hard time finding them?

I don't know if it is true, but I read on another allergy board that Benadryl wasn't making the single serve doses anymore. I haven't seen them for awhile around here, so it sounds true. I did find the Up & Up (Target brand) fast melt tablets, so I got those instead.

You might want to start looking now, just in case. Don't be like me and start checking your expiration dates an hour before the meds need to be at school!!!
Emily (7 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (5)

crunk05177 responded:
I had a hard time finding them last year when we were traveling by plane....I think Benadryl stopped making them. But I think it was Walgreens who had them in there brand. I don't remember the situation exactly but almost positive it was Walgreens....

seeit2 responded:
Yes, Walgreens makes their own brand. We use those since the Benedryl is so hard to find. Thanks for the reminder - I've got to pick some up too!
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kate. I have celiac disease (not an allergy) and DH is allergic to tree nuts, peanuts, coconuts, fish and cucumbers and melons, along with ...More

Helpful Tips

Dairy-free, Egg-free sugar cookies
From "The Joy of Vegan Baking" by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau 1-3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.