Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Another new school nurse
seeit2 posted:
Yup. ...this one claims she's the full-time nurse for the school and seems really nice and kid-friendly. Lily has already been down there twice for exposure so this nurse is well-briefed - but I had to stick my head in and introduce myself this morning because Lily was the only one who told me about her. Feeling a little frustrated.
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

mrswhitecastle responded:
Eeeekkkk! Twice and it's the first week of school!

Makes you wonder what happened to the other nurse.....

I'm going to pop in and introduce myself next week. I figured I'd give her a week to kind of settle in. I'm not sure if our new nurse is permanent, or just temporary until they find someone.
Emily (7 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kate. I have celiac disease (not an allergy) and DH is allergic to tree nuts, peanuts, coconuts, fish and cucumbers and melons, along with ...More

Helpful Tips

Egg substitue for baking
You can substitute ground flax meal for egg in any recipe. Just mix one Tablespoon flax with three Tablespoons water for each egg in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.