Skip to content
For those with dairy allergies....
mrswhitecastle posted:
I've been on a "make everything from scratch" kick lately. While browsing around on Amazon, I found this nifty gadget that can make milk from soy or nuts. Just thought I would share for those that can't drink dairy.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00420JV6S/ref=s9_ri_bw_g79_ir01?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-8&pf_rd_r=94C832D643714CA5866A&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1396507642&pf_rd_i=284507
Emily (7 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (5)

seeit2 responded:
wow- thanks for posting that. I had no idea such a thing existed.

I've been experimenting with baking breads lately in an attempt to lower our sodium levels and increase the whole grains. I tried wheat tortillas yesterday. They tasted great but there was no flex to them at all - I think I need to let the dough rest next time lol. But as whole wheat coasters go they are probably the greatest.
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

Helpful Tips

Dairy-free, Egg-free sugar cookies
From "The Joy of Vegan Baking" by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau 1-3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.