Skip to content
Happy Holidays you guys
seeit2 posted:
I hope its a great season for all of you, and yummy and safe and fun. My DH is on a very restricted diet right now for health reasons (it's working, which is awesome - but can be hard to accommodate) so Santa will be getting gluten-and dairy-free cookies for Christmas. With almond milk and some extra veggies on the side lol. Lily decided we should make "good" cookies for him (which are only dairy-and nut-free of course) to take home to Mrs. Claus, which I think is a fantastic idea. She's looking out for the sisters, right?

Can't wait to hear how much fun you guys had. Thanks for being here with me.

Deb
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

mrswhitecastle responded:
I'm so glad everyone is here, too. We may be a small group, and not a busy board, but we are here when we are needed most.

I hope your husband is doing OK.
Emily (7 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Deb. I have two young children, one with severe milk allergy, the other with peanut allergy. My DH is gluten-free. Want to come over for di...More

Helpful Tips

Egg substitue for baking
You can substitute ground flax meal for egg in any recipe. Just mix one Tablespoon flax with three Tablespoons water for each egg in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.