Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
need egg free b-day cake recipes?
jennvent09 posted:
my sons first birthday is coming up in april i have never tried any egg free cupcake or cake recipes. does anyone have any really delicious egg free birthday cake recipes that they have made before that they can share? thank you!
Jenn

seeit2 responded:
Check the "tips" link to the left - there is a recipe for vegan chocolate cake that is delicious. We eat it all the time as cake and cupcakes.

Happy birthday to your boy!
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

crunk05177 responded:
For my kids' birthdays I use the box mix and instead of eggs, I add 8 ounces of sprite. You have to cook it much longer than normal and they do not rise so make sure to fill the cupcakes to the top. Once the frosting is on, there is barely a difference in taste. That's the easy way out lol.

jennvent09 replied to seeit2's response:
thank you!

jennvent09 replied to crunk05177's response:
thank you!

crunk05177 replied to jennvent09's response:
No problem! Let us know how it goes!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kate. I have celiac disease (not an allergy) and DH is allergic to tree nuts, peanuts, coconuts, fish and cucumbers and melons, along with ...More

Helpful Tips

Dairy-free, Egg-free sugar cookies
From "The Joy of Vegan Baking" by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau 1-3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.