Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Career day
seeit2 posted:
Today was career day. One of the teachers is married to a guy who manages the local Chuck E CHeese restaurant, and he came in telling the kids he got to play all the games he wants to and eat all the food and it was a great job. They also saw firefighters and policemen and doctors and a vet. (But of course CHuck E guy was the most popular lol)

The kids were asked to write a few sentences about who they wanted to be when they grew up and why. Lily told me she wrote that she would like to manage a Chuck E Cheese, even though she's never been in one, so she could play with kids for a living. And she wrote that *of course* she would have to be done being allergic to milk in order for that to happen. It just cracked me up.
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

mrswhitecastle responded:
That's cute!

Over the weekend, Emily told us she wants to be a cafeteria lady when she grows up. I guess we can quit saving for college, then....
Emily (8 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (6)

seeit2 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
Ha ha! That's funny!
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

crunk05177 responded:
I am just reading this now! So cute!! You stated once that she is no longer reacting when she comes in contact with milk right? If that is true, we go to chuck e cheese every once in awhile and I don't buy food there. The kids play and I bring snacks.

Helpful Tips

Chewy Flourless chocolate cookies Gluten Free
from a supplement in my local paper these cookies are gluten-free 1 3/4 Cups powdered sugar 1/2 cup Dutch processed Cocoa 2 t cornstarch ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 37 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.