Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Cool smart phone app
seeit2 posted:
I don't eat out much but I have a vegan friend who loves this app:

http://www.noshedit.com

Anyone tried it?

Also = anyone having trouble posting these days? My posts are getting eaten. And I had to log in again, which I have not done in ages! What up with WebMD??
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

mrswhitecastle responded:
Looks interesting, and especially helpful to those with multiple food allergies.

I have been having a few issues posting. I know I wrote up a long response to a post, and when I came back a few days later, it had never posted. I've not had to log back in, though.
Emily (8 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (6)

crunk05177 responded:
Great app! Thanks!!

My stuff has been getting eaten too! That's why I haven't been here in so long! I just got too frustrated!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Deb. I have two young children, one with severe milk allergy, the other with peanut allergy. My DH is gluten-free. Want to come over for di...More

Helpful Tips

Dairy-free, Egg-free sugar cookies
From "The Joy of Vegan Baking" by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau 1-3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.