Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New friend at preschool
seeit2 posted:
So DS (who is allergic to peanuts) told me today he has a new friend at school named Cooper. I happen to know from DS' teacher that Cooper also has a peanut allergy. (The whole privacy thing was out the window, she just up and told me "Cooper is allergic too and he is in this class")...how funny that with so many kids in one class the two boys with peanut allergy would befriend each other. We are only a few weeks in so I"m not going to start harassing mom for play dates, but that might actually be a possibility with this little guy! That would be so great.

DS' teacher is a lovely woman with a thick foreign accent. DS has such an articulation delay people can barely understand him. I bet their conversations are pretty funny to listen to lol. He just adores her though.
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

mrswhitecastle responded:
That's great!

Cooper's mom is probably just as excited as you are that the 2 boys are friends.
Emily (8 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (6)

crunk05177 responded:
I agree, his mom is probably just as excited!! I hope it works out!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Debbie and I have moderate/severe asthma. I also have allergies including food allergies that trigger my asthma. I am married to the most a...More

Helpful Tips

Egg substitue for baking
You can substitute ground flax meal for egg in any recipe. Just mix one Tablespoon flax with three Tablespoons water for each egg in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.