Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Lots to discuss!
crunk05177 posted:
1. I was reading articles about Nathalie and her parents started a foundation through her name. Then I read about a food allergy walk in California and I googled and found a walk on Long Island. I immediately joined and started a team. Nobody has donated yet but some have joined my team lol! Not sure if you'd be interested in your hometowns but thought I'd mention it. It's through FARE.

2. I joined a Facebook group called 'Peanut allergy and anaphylaxis." It's a great group and they get into some deep discussions and sometimes disagreements but its different when you are talking with people who also have kids with this allergy. Non allergy parents would make me angry but this is ok. I know you guys have some different allergies but thought maybe you'd be interested.

3. Remember this Epi pen coupons I told you about? Someone posted that you could get them right from the Epi pen website.

seeit2 responded:
Thanks for the good info! I have not looked into FB groups but I am not on there much anyway. It's a good idea though. I think the FARE walks are a good idea too - I'll have to look into that locally.

My allergist gave me coupons for zero copay also for epis, which saved me $120 between the two kids. Awesome!
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

Helpful Tips

Dairy-free, Egg-free sugar cookies
From "The Joy of Vegan Baking" by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau 1-3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.