Skip to content
FARE walk
crunk05177 posted:
If you guys have one near you, I highly reccomend you go! Ours was last weekend and it was such a great day! They had bouncy houses, a dj, raffles, tons of vendors giving out samples of foods and coupons (sunbutter, wowbutter, enjoy life for examples). We really enjoyed it and will def be participating in the future!

mrswhitecastle responded:
Wow! That sounds like a lot of fun!

I'll have to check FARE's website better. I think there may have been one around here, but we missed it.
Emily (8 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (6)

seeit2 responded:
Ours is coming up next month. I think I will look into it - sounds like a lot of fun!
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

crunk05177 responded:
Definitely check it out!! I think the best part was Nathan being able to see so many other kids that can't eat peanuts just like him.

crunk05177 responded:
Nathan asks me every night if we are going to have another Peanut walk....I think it made an impact

Helpful Tips

Dairy-free, Egg-free sugar cookies
From "The Joy of Vegan Baking" by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau 1-3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.