Skip to content
Enjoy Life chocolate
seeit2 posted:
I went online and splurged on some EL chocolate bars for the kids. DS was not impressed but DD loved the regular and dark chocolate. THis is the first time in her life my girl has gotten to eat chocolate candy. We are so excited to have some to offer her. For Valentine's day I might go to one of those specialty shops online and get her something really fancy. It's the little things, right?
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

mrswhitecastle responded:
It is totally the little things!

I'm glad that you can find some safe chocolates for her -- a girl can't go through life without chocolate!!!!!
Emily (8 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (6)

seeit2 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
How is Emily doing?
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

crunk05177 responded:
I know of amazing chocolate they will love that is milk free!!! I don't know about peanuts, but definitely milk. I am going to check and let you know the name of it. Just those two allergies right? Details to come... LOL!

tiffanyac replied to crunk05177's response:
Hi, did you ever find out the name of the milk free chocolate? I'd like to check it out, too. We have been having all kinds of fun melting EL chocolate and mixing with other foods for some yummy chocolate candies, though!

seeit2 replied to tiffanyac's response:
I went to Amanda's Own :

http://amandasown.com

both my kids loved the candy

crunk05177 replied to seeit2's response:
There is a groupon for Enjoy Life Baking Chocolate if anyone is interested.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kate. I have celiac disease (not an allergy) and DH is allergic to tree nuts, peanuts, coconuts, fish and cucumbers and melons, along with ...More

Helpful Tips

Dairy-free, Egg-free sugar cookies
From "The Joy of Vegan Baking" by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau 1-3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.