Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Checking in
seeit2 posted:
Hey guys, how's it going? We just got back from a vacation to Florida - just in time, judging from the weather - and are trying to settle back in to the routine. It was a good trip. We even found a restaurant that we could all eat at which is a freakin' miracle. I came home to a jury summons, so, yay for that.

How are you all doing?
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

crunk05177 responded:
Hey! Glad to hear you guys had a nice time! It must have been nice to have some warm weather. It is the end of March and it is still FREEZING here!!

seeit2 replied to crunk05177's response:
Yes, I grew up in Western NY and I remember getting snow on Mother's day! So I feel for you. I really do.

Mrs WC - how are things with you? Everything going OK with your new addition?
Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy

mrswhitecastle replied to seeit2's response:
Hi all!

I'm sorry I've not been around. I did see your original post, but it's taken me awhile to be able to respond to it.

We are, again, a family of 4. Needless to say, it has been a difficult couple of weeks.

Ugh -- I've written and re-written this post so many times it's ridiculous. I'll just leave it at:

We will keep on keepin' on. And the promise to be around more now.
Emily (8 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (6)

seeit2 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
Sorry, my friend.

crunk05177 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
I am so sorry! You are an amazing person for trying and for bringing that baby into your home.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kate. I have celiac disease (not an allergy) and DH is allergic to tree nuts, peanuts, coconuts, fish and cucumbers and melons, along with ...More

Helpful Tips

Chewy Flourless chocolate cookies Gluten Free
from a supplement in my local paper these cookies are gluten-free 1 3/4 Cups powdered sugar 1/2 cup Dutch processed Cocoa 2 t cornstarch ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 37 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.