Skip to content
July Check In
mrswhitecastle posted:
Hi all! I can't believe it is July already. This summer is flying by way too fast.

How is everyone doing? We are pretty good here. The rough seasonal allergy season is over, so I am enjoying that a lot!

The bad news is that since allergy season is over, it is time for Emily to do her skin testing. Yuck. We see the allergist next Monday for that, and I'm curious to see what our next steps are. I'll have to print out all of our school paperwork, and get that taken care of at the same time. It's just seems too early to start thinking about that!!!

Hope everyone is having a good summer!
Emily (9 - allergic to tree nuts) Elizabeth (7)

crunk05177 responded:
Good to hear from you! I am glad to hear she is at least feeling better! The allergy testing stinks but I am sure it is better than everything she has gone through the last few months!

My kids ended school last Friday so our summer is just beginning! The cast is off, camp starts Monday, my kids have been in the pool nonstop....we are on our way!

I found out that Nathan is candidate to be in a class with an epi pen trained aid in September for Kindergarten. I am keeping my fingers crossed and will find out Augist 20th!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Deb. I have two young children, one with severe milk allergy, the other with peanut allergy. My DH is gluten-free. Want to come over for di...More

Helpful Tips

Egg substitue for baking
You can substitute ground flax meal for egg in any recipe. Just mix one Tablespoon flax with three Tablespoons water for each egg in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.