Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Includes Expert Content
Popchips Have Exploded
Exchange_Blogs_Admin posted:
Checked out Popchips yet? Elaine says this lighter chip alternative tastes better than baked and is better for you than a regular chip. What do you like to snack on? Read Elaine's latest blog post, then return here to share your comments.

feduptwice responded:
Are you kidding?! i was the one who posted of couple boards about them-i love,love them,they light and crispy and my favorite is BBQ and salt and vinegar. I even saw on Unwrapped how they make them-just like pop corn:)

Exchange_Blogs_Admin responded:
Read the blog post here: http://blogs.webmd.com/healthy-recipe-doctor/2010/04/popchips-have-exploded.html .

hot4truckers responded:
I love, love, love, LOVE Popchips. I can eat an entire bag at once and then wish I had another.

Best chips ever - even better than Lime Tostitos, heh.

Denise
http://www.flamingohouse.net

Elaine Magee, MPH, RD replied to hot4truckers's response:
So glad there are lots of Popchips fans out there and some in the making I suspect. And they made the big time if they were on the show "Unwrapped!"

barbara4u replied to Elaine Magee, MPH, RD's response:
I just Googled what stores I could get Popchips in MI. I have been looking since Mia 1st told us about them.

I love my crunchy snacks and have gotten used to non-greasy ones.

One Product I discovered on the boards is VitaTops. Love the "deep chocolate" flavor. Nuke it for 10 secs. to melt the chocolate chips with fat free glass of milk this is so yummy. 100 calories, 3g protein, 6g fiber, low sodium and whole grain. Really filling, too, think it's because of the high fiber content.

Barb

Helpful Tips

Divinely Delicious Lasagna - Low Fat, too!
I made this up, so you can do whatever you'd like with this. WARNING: You may end up making 2 dishes like I did. But, that's fine, ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Healthy Recipe Doctor - Elaine Magee, MPH, RD

Dietician Elaine Magee has the secret recipe for creating healthy meals that are guaranteed to please any condition or diet...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.