Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

I missed this board
cindigal posted:
I left the board for some reason and I dont remember. Did WebMD have remodeling of the boards because I cculdn't find my posts or boards anywhere. Anyway, been busy.... I am doing crafts, which I absolutely love. I am into recycling crafts, using material around the house; cardboard, paper. I made a beautiful wreath made out of white plastic bags and then made a silver bow and draped the silver cord around the wreath. Then I hot-glued miniature ornaments around the wreath. It is sooo cute, I couldnt believe that I did that myself.

Now about cooking..... since I live alone. I will probably buy a turkey breast for myself and have it for a week. My son does live near but he goes to wifes famly in the morning early - (weird), and I go there in the afternoon. I was surprised last year when she DID NOT serve turkey when I went over there. I was expecting turkey. So, I didnt get it. I could write a book ..but that ...thats another story. I browsed "Food Network" for some awesome side dishes. I am doing is the turkey breast, cranberry relish dish. sweet potatoes, and cornbread stuffing. I have alot of my own recipes for desserts I can whip up something for that.

I will cook the breast in that morning, and i go too late at my son's house, I will eat a little, and have the rest the rest of the week.

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Good I'm glad you founds us and came back! Ahhh yes things have changed, but we are just as good!

Welcome back! Thanks for the tips on the quick meals. I could get lost in those recipes as well on other sites, but I hope to share lots on here as well, especially with the holidays coming! I want to start a cookie swap recipe so get ready to share.
Chrissy~

cindigal replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
I have a few great cookie recipes.... let me know when you are doing the cooking swap. I get alot of them from a site called "justapinch" recipe club. Its all members that send their own recipes. I tell you the recipes they sent it and the pictures they send in you cant wait to try the dishes.

Helpful Tips

Gardening
Growing your own vegetables can be a great way to not only incorporate more fresh food into your diet but also get some exercise. Gardening ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Healthy Recipe Doctor - Elaine Magee, MPH, RD

Dietician Elaine Magee has the secret recipe for creating healthy meals that are guaranteed to please any condition or diet...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.