Skip to content

Announcements

Hello everybody
Cindigal posted:
It's been a while. I have been crafting, my favorite past time. I am into recycling, usually cardboard, paper, plastic crafts I do. I have been doing Valentine crafts for the last few weeks. I did tissue paper wreaths, a valentine box for my dresser, Gift heart purses, paper roses out of coffee filters. Some of my crafts are in Blogspot, Craft Corner and HGTV.com. I am excited about this and i love to be busy. Besides that I am cooking different things and taking pictures of dishes and put them in food blogs and sites. I browse the net also for different recipes that are look nutritious and tasty. This one was delicious i did two weeks ago. Let's see if I can bring up the link.

cindigal

Helpful Tips

Have you tried Quinoa yet? You should!Expert
Quinoa is a whole grain that has been around for thousands of years...once considered the "gold of the Incas." I've been trying to think ... More
Was this Helpful?
71 of 88 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Healthy Recipe Doctor - Elaine Magee, MPH, RD

Dietician Elaine Magee has the secret recipe for creating healthy meals that are guaranteed to please any condition or diet...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.