Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Includes Expert Content
Sweet or Savory? What are your Thanksgiving favorites?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
It is not too early to start planning your Thanksgiving feast. My mouth waters just thinking about the possibilities.

Are your favorites the hearty, savory dishes?
Do you prefer the sweet, sinful choices?

Mine is a savory combo of turkey, stuffing and gravy. Just the right proportion, positioned just right on the fork and popped in my mouth!

What are your favorites?
Elizabeth
~To eat is a necessity, to eat intelligently is an art.~ La Rochefoucauld

jis4judy responded:
Hi Elizabeth
I like the turkey dinner and the pie that follows/
all of it LOl as long as I do the cooking that is
Hugs Judy:)

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to jis4judy's response:
I also love the cooking! This year the only thing I have made is a reservation!

We are on vaca in Williamsburg and will have Thanksgiving dinner at a colonial inn.

I am somewhat disappointed - no leftovers!!!!
Elizabeth
~To eat is a necessity, to eat intelligently is an art.~ La Rochefoucauld

jis4judy replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Lol well have a great time eating at the colonial Inn you can allways cook a turkey next sunday and then there will be leftovers if you get home by then that is ..
Hugs Judy:)

Carolyn Brown, MS, RD responded:
I need a little of both savory and sweet. and I am also a fan of the "perfect bite". For savory, mine is turkey, mashed potatoes, a veggie (this year it's carrots) and gravy. And the perfect dessert bite: A spoonful of warm brownie (or pecan pie), vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries. Yum! Happy Thanksgiving!

Helpful Tips

What's Wrong With Eating Low Carb?Expert
Generally a really low carbohydrate eating plan is not desirable for most people because our brain and our muscles prefer to run on ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 40 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Healthy Recipe Doctor - Elaine Magee, MPH, RD

Dietician Elaine Magee has the secret recipe for creating healthy meals that are guaranteed to please any condition or diet...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.