Skip to content

Announcements

Any yummy treat/Snacks for a baker?
sweetypie295 posted:
From time to time I like making treats cookies, cake, brownies ect. I like baking not cooking. While making some cookies the other night I thought I really should be making something healthy.
Ok so what are some healthy items I could bake, or make?
I love recipes so if you have them to share please do.

Thanksss everyone!!!!

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi sweetypie295,

What a great question! We have 81 recipes for you to choose from. Pick a few out and get baking!

Healthy Recipes: Tasty, Low-Calorie Ideas - Desserts

Just choose Desserts in the Choose a Meal Type drop-down.

Let us know which one sounds good to you. Looking forward to a virtual taste test.

Anyone else have a yummy, healthy, baking recipe?
Elizabeth
~To eat is a necessity, to eat intelligently is an art.~ La Rochefoucauld

Laurianna62 replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Gastric bypass dec 05. Most foods pureed for HOPEFULLY optimum digestion; veggies, fruits, meats. (RN: nursing short-hand sentences). Daughter introduced me to Greek yogurt, baby brown rice cereal and hemp protein powder.

Helpful Tips

Have you tried Quinoa yet? You should!Expert
Quinoa is a whole grain that has been around for thousands of years...once considered the "gold of the Incas." I've been trying to think ... More
Was this Helpful?
72 of 89 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Healthy Recipe Doctor - Elaine Magee, MPH, RD

Dietician Elaine Magee has the secret recipe for creating healthy meals that are guaranteed to please any condition or diet...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.