How do you like your eggs?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
With the recent egg-happy holidays, you might be thinking of good ways to use all of your leftover eggs.

I love eggs, and think my favorite is what my family calls "dunk", sunny side up for me with a nice hunk of toast to dunk in it!

How do you like your eggs?
Elizabeth
~To eat is a necessity, to eat intelligently is an art.~ La Rochefoucauld

BlissfulWriter responded:
I like my eggs poached in boiling water so that yolk is just semi-cooked. That way I do not have to use much oil in cooking them. Eggs are among the healthiest foods because it contains all the ingredients to support the life of a chick. For healthy adults, I don't think they have to worry much about the cholesterol in eggs.

rohvannyn responded:
I have three favorites. One of my spouse's fabulous mushroom and chicken omelettes, or fried so the white is crispy but the yolk is soft (over a mat of blue potato hash browns if possible), or simply boiled so the white is firm but the yolk is slightly soft. Question: If you use blue potatoes, wouldn't they be hasblues or hashpurples?

totallywiggedout replied to rohvannyn's response:
Well, since the blues are called Peruvian Blue potatoes, I'd give them the credit and call them Peruvian Hash

jis4judy responded:
gee I like soft boiled or poached I also like a mushroom and pepper omlet hard boiled is my last not fond of scrambled at all

I do eat the yolks thats were the nutrients are that I need for eye health.
Hugs Judy:)

Tomato05 responded:
Mainly hard boiled egg-whites, sometimes poached (yolk included).