Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

watching what you eat
rsbiffle posted:
I drink water all day.sugar free creamer. Never eat anything white every thing is whole grain(even waffles) no syrup Honey is great with fruit. No fried foods.George Foreman is great tastes like it came off the grill. Almond milk taste better than you think.My grand children love.Eat beans great for you. Salmon season to taste. Fish is good for yu as long as you broil it.Watch your drinking beer and mixed drinks I drink on wk.ends but I watch how many.I,m not a walker or runner due to my disibilty but even dancing in your living room and cleaning house keeps you moving.Dark chocalate is my treat.and always keep nuts they will take care of that craving in the afternoon. I weighed 136 and now I,m 123 I will never go back eating like I did.Every 2 wks I eat pizza 3 slices.Veggie cheese is great for sandwiches.So is bag tuna stay away from mayo.If I can do this so can you.I love burgers turkey burgers are great.

Helpful Tips

My DIY smoothie
For my pre-menaposal body I enjoy smoothies with low-fat vanilla soy milk. I add fruit and low-fat yogurt -- nothing better. More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 26 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Healthy Recipe Doctor - Elaine Magee, MPH, RD

Dietician Elaine Magee has the secret recipe for creating healthy meals that are guaranteed to please any condition or diet...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.