Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do your vacation pictures include food?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
I love food - Good tasting food and good looking food! I love how restaurants present food.

When traveling I have been known to take pictures of my food or carts of fruits, vegetables or any unusual foods.

Do you take pictures of food when on vacation or enjoying something great?
Elizabeth
~To eat is a necessity, to eat intelligently is an art.~ La Rochefoucauld

bebbesen responded:
My wife and I photgraph our food on a regular basis. When travelling especially but also when out to eat at a good restaurant or at home when either one of us cooks or creates a new culinary masterpiece. Even though we have been dieting and have lost a lot of weight we still love good food and like to keep records of the great food we have eaten. When you have such an experience as New Orleans famous Tujague's six course beef brisket dinner, or Chicago's Lou Malnati's fantastic butter crust deep dish pizza or in Puerto Vallarta and enjoy a fresh seafood meal fixed just for you at La Laguna Restaurant, you definately want pictures to remember these memorable experiences.
Now there are also the times when someone ask you how you like a new restaurant you ate at. If you like it what better way to show the good stuff you ate than showing pictures of it? Plus my wife and I have some friends who know we love to cook and are always asking what we have been eating or cooking. So what do we do? We send them pictures.
We do however draw the line at having food slideshows when we have company. Although when we are showing vacation pictures a few food pictures do somehow get slid in with the rest of the pictures.

Helpful Tips

Divinely Delicious Lasagna - Low Fat, too!
I made this up, so you can do whatever you'd like with this. WARNING: You may end up making 2 dishes like I did. But, that's fine, ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Healthy Recipe Doctor - Elaine Magee, MPH, RD

Dietician Elaine Magee has the secret recipe for creating healthy meals that are guaranteed to please any condition or diet...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.