Skip to content

Announcements

Father's Day Menu - What'cha got cooking?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Treat your Dad or Husband like a King this Father's Day, instead of a tie, tool or gadget - Why not create a memorable feast?

What is your dad and/or husband's favorite meal? What is your plan for celebrating Father's Day?

Here are a couple ideas to start -

Dad's Favorite Flank Steak
Restaurant Style Marinated Sirloin
Elizabeth
~To eat is a necessity, to eat intelligently is an art.~ La Rochefoucauld

totallywiggedout responded:
My bf has to work tomorrow so our day will start a bit later. His favorite meal is spaghetti with homemade meatballs so that's what I'll be fixing. Then later in the evening I'm taking him to Maggie Moos for a Mix In cone and I'll be having the frozen ff yogurt with a simple fruit mix in. .

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I had my sisters and their families over for fathers day. What a nice day we had. I made the usual hot dogs and burgers but I also grilled italian lamb sausage. We love it, a squirt of lemon on it, and put it on a nice italian hard roll or sans the roll, some roasted red peppers and delish!
Made a cucumber salad, corn on the cob and baked beans. .
Delish day! And the Dads loved it!
Chrissy~

"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Virginia Woolf

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I made a pot of gravy and meat balls a few days ago. I love it too. One of my favortie things to eat and serve. I always add sausage and pork too. OK T.W.O. now you made me want some leftovers!
Chrissy~

"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Virginia Woolf

Helpful Tips

Tuesday's Kitchen Tips - Sharpen Your Knives For Less Tears
If you find yourself tearing up while cutting onions, try sharpening your knives. The oils released by a dull knife trying to get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Healthy Recipe Doctor - Elaine Magee, MPH, RD

Dietician Elaine Magee has the secret recipe for creating healthy meals that are guaranteed to please any condition or diet...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.