Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

I'm back!
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
I used to moderate these boards a few years ago, and here I am back with you. I'm thrilled, as I love to eat, try new things and cook!

I'm Chrissy, and I've been with WebMD for many years, and I'm delighted to be here with you again. I'm sure Elizabeth won't be far and stealing and sharing recipes with us again and again.
Chrissy~

"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
? Virginia Woolf

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome back Chrissy!

You are right, I won't be far away. I enjoy everything about food and this community!

I am also looking forward to see what Chrissy is cookin' up. I hear she is amazing in the kitchen! Love to hear her stories about the big family gatherings and awesome parties she throws.

Join me in welcoming Chrissy back to Food & Cooking!

Bon Appetit!
Elizabeth
~To eat is a necessity, to eat intelligently is an art.~ La Rochefoucauld

Helpful Tips

6 Ways to Switch to Whole FoodsExpert
The more we know about nutrition and health, the more it seems we need to eat the way we did a hundred years ago. ?Recent research is ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 48 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Healthy Recipe Doctor - Elaine Magee, MPH, RD

Dietician Elaine Magee has the secret recipe for creating healthy meals that are guaranteed to please any condition or diet...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.