Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Organic Milk and Watery Stools
Anon_51447 posted:
Has anyone experienced this.
For the past 15 years I have been using 2% and 1% regular milk. Based on an advice from a friend, I started organic milk this morning and started to get watery bowel movements and urge to go frequently. Any ideas, help.
Thanks

rohvannyn responded:
Could it be that your body is not used to the higher fat content? Also, do they pasteurize their milk or is it raw? That can have an effect if your system is delicate.

An_247050 responded:
WOW, I SWITHCHED TO ORGANIC AND HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING THE SAME THING. I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS THE ORGANIC. BUT, AFTER USING IT AND SAW WHEN I WENT ON VACTION AND DID NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ORGANIC, IT STOPPED. WHEN I RETURNED HOME AND USED IT IN MY TEA, IT STARTED BACK. I THOUGHT IT WAS MAYBE BECAUSE MY BODY WAS SO USED TO JUNK FOOD IT WAS TRYING TO ADJUST. I ALSO DO ORGANIC FRUITS, VEGGIES, AND OTHER THINGS. I FEEL BETTER AND LOST 30 LBS. KEEP WELL HYDRATED.

Helpful Tips

Have you tried Quinoa yet? You should!Expert
Quinoa is a whole grain that has been around for thousands of years...once considered the "gold of the Incas." I've been trying to think ... More
Was this Helpful?
66 of 83 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Healthy Recipe Doctor - Elaine Magee, MPH, RD

Dietician Elaine Magee has the secret recipe for creating healthy meals that are guaranteed to please any condition or diet...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.