Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

The non-cook cook book!
susieq41 posted:
My fiance and I are part of a group of people where we live that are blessed to be able to attend a class each month and learn how to prepare the most wonderful and most healthy meals. The web page is www.simplyraw.us Catherine Van Steenburg Is an amazing woman that has put together all of her own recipes and decided to help others with what she has learned and experienced personally by eating raw instead of eating food full of fat and cholesterol and toxins that harm our bodies. She eats about 85% raw. She makes Spaghetti with meatballs and tomato sauce without using any meat or cooking a single thing! It was delicious! I can Give out some recipes if you'd like. Check out her web page. I am not endorsing her as a product, just as a whole new way of experiencing food in a way you may never have imagined!

Take the Poll

Was the web site helpful?
  • Yes
  • No
vote
View Poll Results

Helpful Tips

What's Wrong With Eating Low Carb?Expert
Generally a really low carbohydrate eating plan is not desirable for most people because our brain and our muscles prefer to run on ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Healthy Recipe Doctor - Elaine Magee, MPH, RD

Dietician Elaine Magee has the secret recipe for creating healthy meals that are guaranteed to please any condition or diet...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.