Skip to content

Announcements

Milk: Organic vs. Non
atti_editor posted:
When it comes to milk what separates organic from non-organic? Is organic milk worth the price ? What exactly does organic mean?

Find out the answers to these questions (and which carton nutritionist Maryann Jacobsen reaches for) by clicking on the link above.

Where do you fall in the discussion of organic vs. non? Will this blog post affect your decision? We'd love to hear from you!

Take the Poll

What do you drink?
  • Non-organic Milk
  • Organic Milk
  • Other (soy, almond, etc)
  • None
vote
View Poll Results

rohvannyn responded:
I will drink whatever. I've gotten out of the habit of drinking milk but I enjoy regular, almond, soy, or rice milk. If I was going to buy milk on a regular basis I would prefer organic if I could afford it - further, I would buy from a local farmer if I could. Generally I prefer processed milk such as yogurt and cheese. I don't worry about hormones etc in that case because I can't afford it, though I ususally pay the extra for additive free yogurt.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' --QGJ

Helpful Tips

Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Ingredients 2 pounds Beef Stew meat 2 Sweet Potatoes 4 Carrots (peeled and chopped) 2 Celery Stalks (chopped) 1 Spanish Onion (chopped) 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Healthy Recipe Doctor - Elaine Magee, MPH, RD

Dietician Elaine Magee has the secret recipe for creating healthy meals that are guaranteed to please any condition or diet...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.