Skip to content

Announcements

Meal Planning
jennythefat posted:
I recently started working out to lose weight and now I want to eat healthy so I can actually get the results I want. If you meal plan please help!!! I want to know where to start and what to buy.

Take the Poll

Do you meal plan?
  • Yes
  • No
vote
View Poll Results

airius responded:
Hello. I you really want to supplement your exercising with a balanced diet, I would suggest leafy green veggies and fruits of the berry family at every sitting. They are reletively low in calories and help you maintain a full feeling. Cut the excess sugar from juices and sodas and just drink water or fresh brewed tea with your meals. Hope this helps some.

atti_editor responded:
Hi!

I agree with the tip the previous poster gave. Exercise and well-balanced diet are key to weight loss. I found some articles that address meal plans for weight loss that I think might be very helpful for you to take a look at.

You might also want to look around our Weight Loss & Diet Plans center. There you can find calculators and tools to help with your weight loss journey, including our recipe finder, food & fitness planner, and a diet evaluator (which can create a custom weight loss plan based on your goals and habits).

Best wishes,
Atti

Helpful Tips

6 Ways to Switch to Whole FoodsExpert
The more we know about nutrition and health, the more it seems we need to eat the way we did a hundred years ago. ?Recent research is ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 49 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Healthy Recipe Doctor - Elaine Magee, MPH, RD

Dietician Elaine Magee has the secret recipe for creating healthy meals that are guaranteed to please any condition or diet...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.