High Protein Meals
CLuco posted:
I am looking at high protein meal recipes for gluten intolerance.
Please post any good recipes you've found and hopefully this will become a running thread.

Thanks!

stellagonzalez responded:
Add this list of ingredient in your food, might be it works for you. Visit
http://celiacdisease.about.com/od/Gluten-Free-Vegetarian-Vegan/fl/Getting-Enough-Protein-on-a-Gluten-Free-Vegetarian-or-Vegan-Diet.htm

rohvannyn responded:
Paleo diet suggestions work well for this. It won't give you "recipes" but more guidelines for an eating philosophy.

One thing that really helped me is to take the focus away from bread. Some people with gluten intolerance search high and low looking for wheat substitutes. How about focusing on fresh vegetables, fruit, meat, seeds, nuts, eggs, dairy, and beans? You don't need bread, or bread substitutes, to live a healthy happy life. (Actually I felt awesome when I was going Paleo.)

Most of the recipes will just be ideas for interesting sauces, or good food combinations, or suggestions of things to include, vegetables to try. Also, if you decide to go this route, don't be too worried about fats - the main thing is you will not be eating any processed foods so that changes the whole paradigm.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' --QGJ

atti_editor replied to rohvannyn's response:
These are some great suggestions, Roh. Thank you for sharing!

-Atti