Skip to content
I have something seriously wrong?
An_243619 posted:
I am 31 years old and have had reflux, gerd, ulcer, who know's what else since I was 17 with my first and only endoscopy. Now I have pain in between my breast in the center of my chest, it feels like something is pushing the bones or ribs out and its a sharp pressure pain. It last for days, I contstantly take motrin or tylenol and nothing helps. I have been on every otc and prescription med for gerd and i switch back and forth and it seems it only getting worse. I dont have insurance and cannot get another one done to find out whats going on. When I take my meds for hours they float in the top of my esphougous because i can push them back up its aslo hard for me to swallow and pops when I do. Im so worried and been in and out of hospitals, no one will do the endoscopy without payment up front. Help please

Heigigi responded:
You need to go to a hospital for low income people. Maybe Apply for a gold card.You need to see the doctor because you can't live like this. I understand you, I'm going thru the same thing, and this is affecting my job, my family and my finances, and of course, my sanity and my health. Go look for help, don't keep taking OTC medicines.

sweetshell028 replied to Heigigi's response:
Where in NC is a low income hospital I have never heard of one I just go to local hospitals and they treat me like crap. How do I get a gold card and what is that? Thank you for answering me, Im having the same problems with dental issues. All my teeth are decayed as we speak I have an abcess and my face is swelling with infection, Im in so much pain and cant afford a denists or insurance???

Helpful Tips

Answer to Burping Belching , acid, anxiety, gasping for air
I think I have finally found the answer to this issue of waking up gasping for air. I have been experiencing this for years and found the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.