Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Acid reflux and heart skipping beats
skittles07 posted:
Has anyone had their heart skip beats when you have I acid reflux after you eat something. After you burp a few times the skipped beats stop.
ouch2002 responded:
Funny you should ask that, I have had those for a few months now and even went to a cardiologist and had a stress test, EKG and ECHO heart is perfect. I got diagnosed with GERD and acid reflux in Feb and have had issues on and off for a few yrs but this episode has stayed with me since Sept 2011 every day. I also have globus hystericus aka sensation of lump in throat that has many causes but acid flow can cause it. If you are worried get checked out for piece of mind, mine still come and my reflux has been pretty bad so I just figured since my heart is good it must be the reflux, good luck
dwight1972 responded:
hello there '

i have a problem like that, I am 40 years old it started this illness of mine since im 34 years old, everytime i eat foods like spicy, bread with cheese or drink beer , liquor right now this is my problem how to cure this cause i love to eat spicy foods or drink beer liquor

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I'm a 24 year old female with Interstitial Cystitis, for which I have an InterStim Unit. I was diagnosed in November of 2008 after having 3 su...More

Helpful Tips

Spasm relief
I have been getting these spasms for a few years. Doctors appear not to have many answers. I have been through many test including nuclear ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.