Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
someone please help me
belch1991 posted:
names trevor im from ny in the last 2yrs ive picked up the nick name belch cuz about 2 yrs ago now one day i randomly started belching it came up wit no warning n scince that day every day all i do is burp sometime it gets so bad i cant breath and i start to panic. i have had 2 belly button infections n also suffer from constipation at least once a week i had my gall bladder out bout 6 months ago n they say that that would help the burpin by 80% since ive got it out no change i also had a bad case of what the doctors say was staff infection took meds went away i also take this medication once a day called lansoprazole n it does nothing the only thing that seems to help is just not eating which brings me to my next thing is 2yrs ago i weighed 278lbs deffently overweight now i weigh 165lbs i was told it was because of the gallbladder problem but not sure i just would really like to find out whats going on with me i know its gotta be more than just the acid reflux someone please respond.

belch1991 responded:
im 20 btw

calgal37 responded:
Are you following a GERD-friendly diet? Have you been checked for H. pylori? What about being tested for food intolerances?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm currently having very scary symptoms and I'm hopnestly frustrated. I have always been asthmatic but since October, I have been experiencin...More

Helpful Tips

Answer to Burping Belching , acid, anxiety, gasping for air
I think I have finally found the answer to this issue of waking up gasping for air. I have been experiencing this for years and found the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.