Skip to content
acid reflux and dizziness
Theteenager posted:
I don't eat spicey foods everyday, i don't drink any kind of alchol, i used to drink green tea which was a citrus juice. now, i stop that three months ago when i realized i have acid issue, and it made my life worst than ever. first two weeks, i was feeling nauseated after i eat anything, even a banana seemed to give me acid reflux. so, i went to a pharmacy store and the pharmacist told me that i may have acid reflux then the pharmacist prescribed me with "omaprazole"; i took it for two weeks and it stop my coughing problem and nauseated feeling. for almost two months, things were going fine except for the occasional sore throat, but two days ago after i had some bread; i started to get dizzy and lightheaded..."WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?", i wanted to see a doctor but i have no medical insurance, now i'm just taking liquid antacid for relief.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am 24 years old. I got diagnosed with GERD and found out that I have a hiatus hernia in 2007. I also have migraines without aura and I may have a...More

Helpful Tips

Treat Gerds/ acid reflux naturally
I have this condition and it is getting worse by the day. After searching on the internet for natural alternatives to medicines, i found ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.