Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Been there doing that
ouch2002 posted:
I have had these issues for going on 3 yrs now on and off, but this last episode has been since Sept 2011, every day worse at night, meds, dr's, pain, tears...everything. Had a scope done in Feb comfirmed GERD and I have globus hystericus. Drives me insane. I was taking Protonix and didnt seem to work so was taking Prevacid 30md seemed to help. I nave gone for 2 weeks symptom free watching what I eat, low fat all that stuff then it came back full force a few weeks ago, those were some awesome 2 weeks I had but now Prevacid is off the shelves, Im taking Prilosec and same thing it seems to take it down a bit but not where I want it! I think Ill be stuck with it forever and that answer is not good enough for me!! Not liking my doc very much but I have spent so much on all my medical issues I really dont know where to go or what to do these days, I feel stuck, tried so many things, so many meds...its driving me INSANE!!!! Maybe anti anxiety meds? But I hate feeling so not me.......help

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am 24 years old. I got diagnosed with GERD and found out that I have a hiatus hernia in 2007. I also have migraines without aura and I may have a...More

Helpful Tips

Answer to Burping Belching , acid, anxiety, gasping for air
I think I have finally found the answer to this issue of waking up gasping for air. I have been experiencing this for years and found the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.