Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Burning throat
bp1035 posted:
I found out I had gerd a little over a month ago afteyur being sick for 3 months. Now after being on meds for over a month, eating right, (NO coffee, or anything on the list of no nos) my throat is still burning every day. I cant even use a little bit of cooking spray to coat my frying pan to make my boring chicken and veggies no stick to the pan without it killing me. UGGGG !!!! I'm so feed up. I can't afford to lose anymore weight and I'm tried all the time.

Craftingdiane responded:
What kinds of tests did they do and what kinds of meds are you on? I'm on Prilosec, Zantac and carafat. I also have to watch what I'm eating closely. It's better, but still there. I'm in the middle of more testing now. Im also tired a lot. Frustrating!

Stretchone1 responded:
Have you tried Gaviscon it helps keep the acid down low worth a shot

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am 24 years old. I got diagnosed with GERD and found out that I have a hiatus hernia in 2007. I also have migraines without aura and I may have a...More

Helpful Tips

ACIDIC STOMACH/DYSPEPSIA/HYPER ACIDITY/STOMACH PROBLEMS
I have resolved this complex issue. please read here: ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.