Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Finally...hopefully getting the answers I need!
harleyquinn47 posted:
So in August I was diagnosed with GERD-like symptoms and have been taking Zantac 150 since then. The past couple weeks it has progressively and annoyingly gotten worse. The pain isn't just my stomach either; it's all over the abdominal cavity. My mom (who is also a nurse btw) and I believe it might be something to do with my gallbladder. Yay me. NOT! SO I finally went to the doctor's on Monday, and she scheduled me for an ultrasound of the abdomen tomorrow. I'm not sure if I should be scared or excited that I'm finally going to get something figured out or not. Who has gotten an ultrasound done and had something found? And if it was your gallbladder, what did you have done with it? Thanks! I've never had major surgery or really anything so I'm kinda freaking out here!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 25 years old. This past Monday (10/4/2010) was the first time I have experienced upper abdominal pain at night. It seems to be worse at nigh...More

Helpful Tips

How I relieved my Chest Pain (GERD, Acid Reflux, Heartburn)
For those who don't want to read, just scroll all the way down to see how I relieved my severe chest pain. Then, you can read the rest of ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.