Skip to content
Finally...hopefully getting the answers I need!
harleyquinn47 posted:
So in August I was diagnosed with GERD-like symptoms and have been taking Zantac 150 since then. The past couple weeks it has progressively and annoyingly gotten worse. The pain isn't just my stomach either; it's all over the abdominal cavity. My mom (who is also a nurse btw) and I believe it might be something to do with my gallbladder. Yay me. NOT! SO I finally went to the doctor's on Monday, and she scheduled me for an ultrasound of the abdomen tomorrow. I'm not sure if I should be scared or excited that I'm finally going to get something figured out or not. Who has gotten an ultrasound done and had something found? And if it was your gallbladder, what did you have done with it? Thanks! I've never had major surgery or really anything so I'm kinda freaking out here!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Brittany and I'm 21 years old. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia earlier in 2012 and have had back/neck alignment problems since I ...More

Helpful Tips

Answer to Burping Belching , acid, anxiety, gasping for air
I think I have finally found the answer to this issue of waking up gasping for air. I have been experiencing this for years and found the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.