Skip to content
Globus Hystericus, lump in throat feeling
mandadandadawn posted:
I have had this feeling for going on 7 months now. I have gone to 3 different family doctors anan ENT as well as a stomach DR. Had an egd done with the diagnoses of GERD and LPR. However, I have had some life changes that has affected my emotions and I feel this is what is happening to me. I went to a family dr yesterday and she was practically trying to run out of the room! Looked at me like I was crazy and told me to start taking Prozac. She refused to give me a try on Xanax! I am getting a second opinion with a specilized doctor, so if a word of advice, see a psychiatrist. Also, I did a search on you tube for "Globus Hystericus" and there was a video explaining how to stretch your muscles in your neck. I have been doing these 2 stretches and I feel significant relief already!!!!! Do a search and check it out, it does help!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old and natural health enthusiasts. Enjoy learning new stuffs and share with people. My website :

Helpful Tips

What are the causes of heartburn(acidity) and what is it treated?
Acidity very common condition, which is usually not worth the anxiety, but some people suffer from it permanently, has become a serious ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.