Skip to content
Pain
An_249343 posted:
I have been feeling poorly for about a week. It started out as chills, sweats, faintness, nausea, dizzyness and fatigue. Just thought it was b/c was getting ready to start menstral cycle, which has always been very severe, but the problems have continued during the week and increasingly progressed to sever lower back pain and neck pain and also pain right above stomach, especially right after eating and also chest pain that travels from left side to right. Just don't feel right. Saw my cardiologist two days before this started happening and check up went great. Also called and spoke to my gynecologist, who was very concerned and had me go in and do blood work. All bloodwork came back normal with nothing that they can see. I still don't feel well and symptoms just keep getting worse. Scheduled to see internist but can't see me for three weeks. Not sure what to do. Don't think it's severe enough to go to ER but getting a little worried b/c it's simply not going away.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 25 years old. This past Monday (10/4/2010) was the first time I have experienced upper abdominal pain at night. It seems to be worse at nigh...More

Helpful Tips

How I relieved my Chest Pain (GERD, Acid Reflux, Heartburn)
For those who don't want to read, just scroll all the way down to see how I relieved my severe chest pain. Then, you can read the rest of ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.