Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

An_249343 posted:
I have been feeling poorly for about a week. It started out as chills, sweats, faintness, nausea, dizzyness and fatigue. Just thought it was b/c was getting ready to start menstral cycle, which has always been very severe, but the problems have continued during the week and increasingly progressed to sever lower back pain and neck pain and also pain right above stomach, especially right after eating and also chest pain that travels from left side to right. Just don't feel right. Saw my cardiologist two days before this started happening and check up went great. Also called and spoke to my gynecologist, who was very concerned and had me go in and do blood work. All bloodwork came back normal with nothing that they can see. I still don't feel well and symptoms just keep getting worse. Scheduled to see internist but can't see me for three weeks. Not sure what to do. Don't think it's severe enough to go to ER but getting a little worried b/c it's simply not going away.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm currently having very scary symptoms and I'm hopnestly frustrated. I have always been asthmatic but since October, I have been experiencin...More

Helpful Tips

My GERD Solution
I have suffered from severe GERD for many years. Here's what works for me and I consider it a miracle. I take a 40mg Protonix (you can also ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.