Skip to content
Not sure what's going on with me?
harleyquinn47 posted:
Ok so! I don't have GERD or heartburn but I couldn't find a stomach community so I put this here. So I haven't been feeling good at all since last Sunday (I was at home for Spring Break). I went in to the doctor's last Thursday because my throat had been hurting since Sunday and it was viral pharyngitis. Whatever. But last night, I had diarrhea (yeah I know EW) but it only happened once. After and before that my stomach was crampy and I had a hard time falling to sleep. Overrall, I have a feeling of being sick like I have a fever, but I don't. (you know, that feeling like you have a cold or are getting one?) And it's been pretty constant now.
I go to college, so I probably don't eat as much or as well as I should. I know this but it's so hard to find time. Anyway, my poop has been a olive-yellowish color since I've been back at school. I'm wondering what all this could be, is it temporary? Is it something I should worry about? My mom's a nurse so I'll talk to her about it but I just need information. Thank you for reading this longggggggg rant!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am 24 years old. I got diagnosed with GERD and found out that I have a hiatus hernia in 2007. I also have migraines without aura and I may have a...More

Helpful Tips

What are the causes of heartburn(acidity) and what is it treated?
Acidity very common condition, which is usually not worth the anxiety, but some people suffer from it permanently, has become a serious ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.