Skip to content
I need advice
jmack133 posted:
Hey i have a question since i cant get into the doctors office to see a doctor for some time . one night i was eating egg salad and immediately after eating i felt the sensation it went into my nasal cavity "you know up the tube connecting the nose" so i started to panic alittle and try and get it out. well after not being able to for the next few days when it felt like it was stuck in my throat id try saline nasal rinses and gargling to see if i can get it out but nothing did the trick. after a week or so i started feeling post nasal drip and clearing my throat of mucus and swallowing mucus all the time and its been that way ever since and this whole thing happend 3 weeks ago. Now i always have this irritated feeling in the area u feel post nasal drip and sometimes i feel like something is in my throat when i swallow but sometimes not, when i push pressure/air to my soft palate area it makes a vibrating noise like somethings in there. when its acting up swallowing liquids feels alittle weird and swallowing food can be alittle harder but i am able to do these things and when its not buggin me much i do them normally. post nasal drip and irritation in that area and feeling like something is in my throat when swallowing occasionally are my only symtoms as i breathe threw my nose the same as i always have. any help you could give me would be awesome thankyou!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm currently having very scary symptoms and I'm hopnestly frustrated. I have always been asthmatic but since October, I have been experiencin...More

Helpful Tips

Try Natural options
Gaviscon really helps me when I am desperate. Tablets, not the mint-flavored liquid! Also, try DGL Tablets and Slippery Elm capsules. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.