Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
wondering if other sufferers have felt or are feeling same symptoms?
carina62 posted:
I have just joined this group as i would like to share my condition with others for support and advice. Do others who suffer from GERD experience what i have been experiencing lately? ie sore throat on one side (LHS), hoarseness, wanting to clear throat regularly. I am taking omeprazole which the GP has increased in dosage for me (from 10mg to now 40mg) to see if it clears up a bit better. I am fed up with it now as it's so uncomfortable. I have deciced also to lose weight in order to help the condition.

An_254381 responded:
I have GERDS and hiatal hernia as well but do not experience the symptoms u are having. I usually have more problems with breathing, chest pains, and regurgitation.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I'm a 24 year old female with Interstitial Cystitis, for which I have an InterStim Unit. I was diagnosed in November of 2008 after having 3 su...More

Helpful Tips

How I relieved my Chest Pain (GERD, Acid Reflux, Heartburn)
For those who don't want to read, just scroll all the way down to see how I relieved my severe chest pain. Then, you can read the rest of ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.