Skip to content
Chest pain
lakrisha23 posted:
Hi im 23 and been having chest pain for bout 3 weeks now. I went to the ER and the dr said i was im good health for my age pescribed me reglan 10 mg but chest still hurts can someone help PLEASE...... I JUS WANT THE PAIN TO GO AWAY..................................

suzheart10 responded:
I have the same my chest hurt most of the time an doc says I have gerd acid reflux been dealing with this for 1 1/12 been to gastro doc my doc, er, ear nose throat doc all say the same my heart beats hard sometimes fast chest hurts, burp a lot, im on meds and take Advil for pain and that helps, working out or jogging really hurts the chest so i limit my working out to walking or stationary bike and do squats and sit ups went to er first thought i was having heart attack er doc did all kinds of test says I was fine in good health my doc an gastro, ent doc all say the same gerd even went to heart doc he did a echocardiogram test which is on a treadmill and hook up to a heart machine that monitor my heart and took pictures of my heart he says my heart is great. it is very scary sometimes, i hurt more at night. sometimes I hurt for 3 weeks and it goes away and come back. not easy to deal with but good luck to you

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am 24 years old. I got diagnosed with GERD and found out that I have a hiatus hernia in 2007. I also have migraines without aura and I may have a...More

Helpful Tips

What are the causes of heartburn(acidity) and what is it treated?
Acidity very common condition, which is usually not worth the anxiety, but some people suffer from it permanently, has become a serious ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.