Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Silent Reflux/Et dysfunction/Laryngitis
mysticstar05 posted:
Any imput please, im 34 yr old female who has never had heartburn. Although i was experiencing that food stuck in your throat everytime I ate. Now im can't talk, everything online is freaking me out. I was diagnoised with ET Dysfunction & Laryngitis. I was told to take Prednisone. But it gives me severe heartburn & I really cant talk. I went to an ENT that said my nose & throat looked fine but that was before I started the med Prednisone. I was told to take that with Prilosec but I cant swallow pills. Never was able to.

Now I feel like im dragging myself to work, home. Cant talk or really eat and im starting to feel very isolated.

Anyone experiencing the same things?

Take the Poll

Silent Reflux/ET Dysfunction/Laryngitis
  • Reflux Laryngitis
  • Gerd
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am 24 years old. I got diagnosed with GERD and found out that I have a hiatus hernia in 2007. I also have migraines without aura and I may have a...More

Helpful Tips

Treat Gerds/ acid reflux naturally
I have this condition and it is getting worse by the day. After searching on the internet for natural alternatives to medicines, i found ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.