Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trouble breathing at night with GERD
kc5010 posted:
These discussions have really helped me, so thanks everyone for sharing. It turns out that most of the strange symptoms I am experiencing other people are too. I have become very anxious with all of this and I started to have panic attacks because I feel like something is really wrong. I decided to google my main symptom and thank God I came upon these discussions.

The most disturbing symptom is I have trouble breathing at night and I even think I stop breathing sometimes and it wakes me up. I also feel the strange tingling throughout my body. This, in turn, leads to no sleep and Panick attacks. I have been feeling full and bloated and have the lump that I can't swallow.

Any ideas would be so very helpful. I would also like to know if anyone is experiencing the breathing issues at night.

Thanks so much everyone. I look forward to any help.

Helpful Tips

Treat Gerds/ acid reflux naturally
I have this condition and it is getting worse by the day. After searching on the internet for natural alternatives to medicines, i found ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.