Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Blogs and Slideshows
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate! If you have time to poke around and read things, here are some blogs and slideshows that you may be interested in taking a look at: Holiday Travel Slideshow: 7 Tips to Make it Less Stressful: www.webmd.com/balance/slideshow-holiday-travel-less-stressful The Naughty List of Holiday Foods: www.webmd.com/food-recipes/slideshow-naughty-list-of-holiday-foods Healthy Travels During Flu Season blogs.webmd.com/focus-on-flu/2009/11/healthy-travels-during-flu-season.html Answers to your questions about holiday travel in the time of H1N1 from Gary W. Brunette, MD, MS, medical epidemiologist for the Travelers' Health Branch, CDC. Thanksgiving Recipe Makeover: Bread & Sausage Stuffing (Vegetarian Rendition) blogs.webmd.com/healthy-recipe-doctor/2009/11/thanksgiving-recipe-makeover-bread.html Elaine has done a bread & sausage stuffing "makeover," not only to make it lighter in fat, saturated fat and calories but to make it vegetarian. (Don't worry; she has non-vegetarian options listed in the recipe as well.) Counting Your Blessings blogs.webmd.com/life-works/2009/11/counting-your-blessings.html Gratitude should be the attitude ? especially in these tough economic times. The Power of Acceptance blogs.webmd.com/all-ears/2009/11/power-of-acceptance.html Medical science can?t cure everything, so embrace the life you have. Best wishes to all! Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Raven I'm 27. I'm bisexual I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend. If I had to choose I would have to pick my girl friend. She hangs the ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.