Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Blogs and Slideshows
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!

If you have time to poke around and read things, here are some blogs and slideshows that you may be interested in taking a look at:

Holiday Travel Slideshow: 7 Tips to Make it Less Stressful: www.webmd.com/balance/slideshow-holiday-travel-less-stressful

The Naughty List of Holiday Foods: www.webmd.com/food-recipes/slideshow-naughty-list-of-holiday-foods

Healthy Travels During Flu Season blogs.webmd.com/focus-on-flu/2009/11/healthy-travels-during-flu-season.html Answers to your questions about holiday travel in the time of H1N1 from Gary W. Brunette, MD, MS, medical epidemiologist for the Travelers' Health Branch, CDC.

Thanksgiving Recipe Makeover: Bread & Sausage Stuffing (Vegetarian Rendition) blogs.webmd.com/healthy-recipe-doctor/2009/11/thanksgiving-recipe-makeover-bread.html Elaine has done a bread & sausage stuffing "makeover," not only to make it lighter in fat, saturated fat and calories but to make it vegetarian. (Don't worry; she has non-vegetarian options listed in the recipe as well.)

Counting Your Blessings blogs.webmd.com/life-works/2009/11/counting-your-blessings.html Gratitude should be the attitude ? especially in these tough economic times.

The Power of Acceptance blogs.webmd.com/all-ears/2009/11/power-of-acceptance.html Medical science can?t cure everything, so embrace the life you have.

Best wishes to all!

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Raven I'm 27. I'm bisexual I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend. If I had to choose I would have to pick my girl friend. She hangs the ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.