Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Meredith Baxter Comes Out
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Meredith Baxter (Birney), who is best known for playing the mom on "Family Ties" with Michael J. Fox, has Has Come Out as a Lesbian (this is not a WebMD site and we cannot guarantee content). Did you have to "come out?" Or has everyone around you "always known" who you were?

Denise, author of the article linked above mentions that she, like Meredith, has had to disguise her presence as a part of a same sex couple in the past. Have you ever been asked to hide your vehicle, not answer the phone, or otherwise try to hide the fact that you were in a same sex relationship with someone? Do you think you would have handled things differently?

Feel free to share your opinions or experienes. You don't have to be GLBTT to reply--just interested.

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Story: I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.