Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Meredith Baxter Comes Out
    Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
    Meredith Baxter (Birney), who is best known for playing the mom on "Family Ties" with Michael J. Fox, has Has Come Out as a Lesbian (this is not a WebMD site and we cannot guarantee content). Did you have to "come out?" Or has everyone around you "always known" who you were? Denise, author of the article linked above mentions that she, like Meredith, has had to disguise her presence as a part of a same sex couple in the past. Have you ever been asked to hide your vehicle, not answer the phone, or otherwise try to hide the fact that you were in a same sex relationship with someone? Do you think you would have handled things differently? Feel free to share your opinions or experienes. You don't have to be GLBTT to reply--just interested. Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a momma of two silly monkeys, Orion is almost 12 and Charlotte was born 11/5/10. I live in the Pacific NW with my partner of almost 11 years and ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.