Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
gay erectile dysfunction?
xraymagic posted:
In the past few months i have ended a long term hetero relationship. I am gay thats not an issue. the problem is when me and my boyfriend try anal sex (me penetrateing him) i go limp!!!!!! I love sex I recieve anal and like it and do everything else with full erection. I do want to try anal with him but it goes limp. Very frustrating!!!!!! I know its all in my head. He is my first serious gay relationship I tried being stright for like the past 15 years (Im 30 now) . Does that have anything to do with this? I REALY like him and want to do this with him. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME????!!!!!!!

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear xraymagic, Did you know that Erectile Dysfunction occurs in ?about 52% of men aged 40-70?? I know you're younger than that, but it gives you an idea of just how common it is. Sometimes it is a physical issue, somtimes it's a mental issue, and sometimes both. You an learn more from this article about understanding Erectile Dysfunction. Then you might want to take the Erectile Dysfunction Quiz. and take a look at our Erectile Dysfunction Health Center. Making an appointment to see your doctor might just be the best idea to find out what is causing your E.D. Yours in health, Byroney

Handytim responded:
ok try taking it slow..reallly your PARTNER taking it slow...try spoon position front to his back side...MUCH less tension...let him stimulate you then lie beside each other in the spoon position your front to his back side..lots of good lube, and try again...it worked for mY first time on a partner in college..then you work your way up to different positions.. Ive heard a LOT of good about KY warming gel, but that it gets TOO warming for anal..may use it before putting condom on for you, then some other lube for actual penetration--that warming gel worked wonders for me Its hard for some guys to be a good top..I can, but I STIILL have to go that way a lot of times..a hot 69 is MY fav :smile:

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a momma of two silly monkeys, Orion is almost 12 and Charlotte was born 11/5/10. I live in the Pacific NW with my partner of almost 11 years and ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.